Social Media Manager
Type: Full time
This is a permanent role, salary dependent on experience. Please send your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Pusher is one of the leading digital agencies in Australia with offices in Sydney and Brisbane.
With a passion for social shifts and transforming technologies we have a strong team that truly understands mobile, social, data, content, campaigns and platforms. And we know how to apply audience and data lead strategic insights into each and every project. And we’re on the hunt for a Social Media Manager.
About the role
The Social Media Manager is responsible for all content, communications, performance analysis and risk management across our clients’ and our own communities; including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Yammer, corporate blogs and more.
Daily tasks involve the successful implementation of channel plans, campaign activity, paid media schedules, reporting, risk management, social CRM, sales integration, and paid media optimization.
You are also championed with the keys to the agencies powerful (and very expensive & impressive) social analytical tools and dashboards, reporting direct to clients and senior agency directors.
The position is a management position and you will be working alongside Australian and International industry leaders in social and digital strategy, creative, and technology.
Your direct team includes a team of 2 full-time community managers (plus 3+ freelance writers/contractors), internal content producers, design teams, developers and video editors.
Role will be split between Social Media Manager 40%, Analysis and reporting 20% and Management 40%.
- Actively participate in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Understanding of popular and emerging social networks, trends, customer service channels best practice, promotional rules and regulations etc.
- Vast experience with content creation and management through blogging or social communities.
- Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents.
- Proficiency in social analytics and listening tools (inclusive of a few of the following, but not necessarily all of them); Facebook Insights, PowerEditor, Sysomos, Simply Measured, Google Analytics, Brand Watch, Radian6 and Buzznumbers.
- Exceptional communication skills and very high attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Keynote, PowerPoint, and presentation tools and skills.
- 4+ years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands
- Highly valued but not essential; Undergraduate degree in communications, analytics, marketing advertising, business administration, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields, or similar industry experience.
Does this sound like you? Want to know more? Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.