Pusher is one of Australia’s fastest growing digital creative agencies. Our mission is to help brands truly connect with their customers through branded utilities, social media, creative campaigns, and engaging digital platforms.
Located in an East Sydney warehouse space, our culture is really important to us. The working environment is fun, friendly, fast-paced, and easy to get to.
We’re looking for someone to join our team as a senior producer to lead our critical projects plus mentor a team of producers and developers. The right candidate will be a motivated person with fantastic project management skills and strong information architecture.
The Producer shall perform the following specific duties:
- Manage multiple projects end-to-end across a portfolio of clients, including websites, mobile apps, digital advertising campaigns, UX and video projects.
- Detailed scoping of projects including schedule and budget.
- Develop information architecture including wireframes and user flows.
- Document creative and technical requirements and brief in to internal staff and freelancers.
- Report on project profitability across the whole project team.
- Site testing, QA and review
- Manage weekly resource requirements
- Develop strong working relationships with the Pusher team and our suppliers.
- 7+ years project management experience, having managed projects up to $500K
- Experience in managing the following projects: UX heavy projects, websites, mobile apps, digital advertising.
- Be aware of current internet trends and phenomena.
- Initiative and willingness to get involved.
- A solutions-focussed attitude.
- An excellent communicator and capable of interacting with developers, designers, senior managers, clients and more…
If this sounds like you we’d love to meet you.
Please send CV and salary expectations through to jobs [at] pusher.com.au
No agencies please.