SENIOR DIGITAL ART DIRECTOR / DESIGNER
Pusher is one of Australia’s fastest growing digital creative agencies. Our mission is to help brands truly connect with their customers through branded utilities, social media, creative campaigns, and engaging digital platforms.
Our culture is really important to us, the working environment is fun, friendly and fast-paced, but always enjoyable.
We are currently looking to hire a senior designer / art director to join us, to be working on major brands and highly creative design projects. We pride ourselves on our culture, and our work environment is fun and friendly, in an awesome East Sydney warehouse space.
Working alongside the creative director, you will provide creative design leadership and art direction to our design and production team. You’ll be encouraged to create award winning concepts for UI design while also designing campaign directions. You will work on a range of clients and projects. Pusher has a strong background in both creative campaigns and strategic UX lead web design so you’ll need experience in both these areas.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
A strong design background of 5+ years experience creating original, innovative and strategically sound web based solutions for clients and brands. The specific skills and traits required include:
- Strong responsive design experience
- Understanding of the latest web design principles such as Material Design
- Innovative and creative design portfolio that you are extremely proud of
- An understanding of the UX process and experience collaborating with UX consultants
- Strong art direction skills
- Experience working on large brands
- Strong collaboration skills
- Presentation skills and experience
BONUS POINTS FOR
- UX experience
- Front end development experience
- Video Animation and After Effects Skills
- A solutions-focussed attitude.
If you’re passionate about the digital media industry and want to continue developing your own, and our teams skills, then we’d love to meet you!
This is a permanent role, salary dependent on experience. Please send your portfolio links, CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies please.